The Shoreline LFP Senior Center is Closed Except for Essential Services
Watch this site in our Call to Action Boxes in orange below and our Facebook for changes.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, our Center is closed in compliance with government guidelines. Despite being closed, we are running essential services listed below that require funding. At this time we are soliciting financial donations via our Covid-19 Donation Relief Fund Drive.
There are 7 easy ways to donate,
- Make an online donation via MobileCause
- Call in to donate via credit or debit card, reference our Covid-19 Donation Relief Fund Drive
- Call in to set up direct deposit from your bank account and ask for Director Theresa LaCroix
- Mail in checks to our mailbox at 18560 1st Ave N, Shoreline WA 98155
- Consider legacy giving here.
- Shop and Donate via Fred Meyer and Amazon, click here.
- Check with your employer about donation matching.
Shoreline-Lake Forest Park Senior Center offers a variety of activities that engage adults age 50+ to participate in recreational, social, health, educational, and nutritional services. Our staff, volunteers, instructors and facilitators strive to foster a fun, relaxed atmosphere where lasting friendships form and memories are created.
Come on in and ask the front desk for a tour and enjoy a fresh cup of coffee. We have plenty of parking and our facility is 100% ADA accessible. We offer 65+ programs per week and continue to add new ones each quarter. Welcome to the Center!
Click here to see our Spring Activity Guide!