Facilities & Rentals
The Shoreline-Lake Forest Park Senior Center is a 12,000 foot facility with large parking area. Our location offers:
- Convenient access to Interstate 5
- Very reasonable rates
- One time events or long term contracts
- Evening and weekend times available, as well as holidays
- 5 rooms of various sizes available for classes, conferences, seminars or other special events
- Classroom rentals are $30/hour with limitations on the number of guests based on the square footage of the room.
(Our classrooms support 10-30 guests comfortably in theatre-style seating)
Our Multi-Purpose Room
Our multipurpose room capable of handling 120 guests for parties, receptions, dinners, weddings, and other large special events. However, while our community continues to cope with the effects of COVID-19, we have limited the number of guests to 100, in the multipurpose room. Renters in this space, may bring their own food or have it catered, as use of the kitchen is also available.
Beer and wine may be served with a current Banquet Permit. NO OTHER ALCOHOL is allowed. If you plan on serving alcohol, you are required to contract an off-duty police officer for the entirety of the event, to provide security. A copy of your security contract should be submitted along with your signed facility contract. There are no exceptions to this rule.
For this room there is an 8 hour minimum rental at $100/hour.
The Senior Center has easy access from I-5 with lots of parking available.
Member discounts are available for Celebration of Life rentals.